1. Students are expected to use only courteous and polite language and behave with decorum while talking to the faculty and other members and the staff of the college.
2. Students should avoid using any insulting, threatening language while talking with fellow students and should totally avoid violence. Students should not talk in any manner inside/outside the institution in a way that would bring disrepute to the institution.
3. Students should be regular and punctual in attending classes and all activities connected with the college.
4. Gathering in groups at Roads Entrance, Exit, Pathways, Gardens, etc., is strictly prohibited.
5. On entering the class, they should observe strict silence, irrespective of the presence or absence of the teacher.
6. They should getup quietly as the teacher enters the class and keep standing till the latter sits or asks them to be seated. Every student must obey the teacher and carryout the instructions.
7. No student is permitted to leave the classroom during class hours.
8. Students are expected to read notices/circulars displayed on the College Notice Board. Ignorance or not reading any notice/circular thus displayed shall not be accepted as an excuse failing to comply with the directions contained therein.
9. All vehicles should be parked in the allotted place. Vehicles found parked in unauthorized places shall be impounded.
10. While attending college functions,the students should conduct themselves in such a way to bring credit to themselves and the institution.
11. Smoking and abuse of drugs inside the campus are strictly prohibited.
12. Students are forbidden from entering the college office and the staff rooms during unspecified hours.
13. Pasting of wall posters, writing on walls and roads are prohibited.
14. Cell phone is banned inside the college campus.
15. The principal's decision shall be final in all matters of punishment of the students for violation of any of the rules and regulations of the college.
16. Breaking/damaging the college properties is strictly prohibited. The cost of damages/broken items will be recovered from those who indulge in such activities.
17. Students who have been convicted of any offence in a criminal court will not be allowed to continue their studies in the college.
18. Ragging of any kind is strictly prohibited. Anyone who is found guilty of ragging will summarily and severely be punished.
19. All students must attend the college in a decent dress.
COMPUTER LAB RULES & REGULATIONS:
1. The students should be disciplined in lab and come with their id-card, observation and other accessories.
2. The students should be in the lab on time.
3. Lab equipments should be carefully handled.
4. Breakage will be charged from the individual concerned.
5. Taking leave on practical hours should be avoided
The college houses a language lab to help the rural students master the art of speaking in English.
This institution is facilitated with a library which contains a number of books on the subjects of study along with Periodicals, Magazine and Daily Newspaper both in Tamil and English. It is maintained properly by a qualified Assistant Librarian. The total number of books available at present are 6678 in Tamil, Mathematics, Tourism, History, Computer Science, English, Commerce, Encyclopedia, General knowledge, Competitive Examination etc. Reading Room is also provided with two computers with Internet Connectivity for the use of students at free time.
1. Absolute silence should be maintained in and around the library. Loud consultations, noisy conversations, etc., are strictly prohibited.
2. The Library will remain open between 10.00 am. and 5.00 pm.
3. Students can borrow maximum of two books by using their tickets.
4. Books should be returned on or before the last date marked on the date label. Otherwise fine will be collected from the students.
5. Reference books and bound copies of University Examination question papers shall not be lent to the students to be taken home.
BOOK BANK SCHEME:
Our college library is facilitated with the "Book Bank Scheme" for the welfare of Schedule Castes Students. Each Student has the facility of taking two more books apart from the usual two books taken on tickets. He / She can retain the books till the end of each semester. He /She can take another two books only after returning the books which were already taken.